Providing clinical, wellness, and health education services to priority populations throughout Durham region.
Primary Care Mobile Clinic
Our Primary Care Mobile Clinics provide clinical, wellness, and health education services to priority populations throughout Durham region.
We provide the following services for those who do not currently have a family doctor:
- Baby and child wellness checks
- Cancer screening
- STI testing
- Mental health consultation
- Prescription refills (no narcotics)
- Ordering of labs and requisitions
- Form completion (no charge)
- Wound Care
- And much more!
– No narcotics will be kept on board of or prescribed by practitioners of the Mobile Clinic.
– All clients will be required to roster with DCHC, in order to be seen.
Hepatitis C and Harm Reduction Mobile Clinic
Members of our Hepatitis C and Harm Reduction Teams use our Mobile Clinic to provide onsite health and wellness care and education to those in need throughout Durham Region.
Services provided include:
- Hepatitis C Education and Awareness
- Point of Care Screening and Dry Blood Spot
- Treatment Options
- Counselling support services providing case management, advocacy and emotional support
- Harm reduction supplies and Naloxone
- Information on Hep C Support and Peer Support Groups
- Access to outreach services bridging at risk groups to clinical and community services
Health Insights Delivered Straight to your Inbox
Sign up free today, and receive the latest articles, tips, offers, and advice for living healthy!